PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Wii, Wii U. Logos, Reviews, Walkthroughs, Tips, Tricks, VLOGS, Exclusives.... It's all here!! A gaming community featuring the Review Zone HD Network. Business Contact: ReviewZoneHD@yahoo.com

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Share | 

Skyrim - Where to locate Nirnroot Garden - Nirnroot Heaven!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
motherofgod4
Troll Hunter

XP: 1005

PostSubject: Skyrim - Where to locate Nirnroot Garden - Nirnroot Heaven!   Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:17 pm

I found a lot of Nirnroot here so I though I should make a video on where it is!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/motherofgod4
Zer0tobackdown
Completely Zoned Out

XP: 2140

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim - Where to locate Nirnroot Garden - Nirnroot Heaven!   Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:33 pm

if you keep making vids like this and posting em up we are gonna have a killer skyrim area between us lol.. im thinking im going to focus on skyrim for a long time.. should be fun to see what we both can come up with.

by the way, dont worry bout putting skyrim in the title, cause on sunday we'll have a skyrim only section for everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
motherofgod4
Troll Hunter

XP: 1005

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim - Where to locate Nirnroot Garden - Nirnroot Heaven!   Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Heck yeah we will! I'm going to be focusing on skyrim for a VERY long time i've been busy making videos all yesterday and today Razz

And when you move them I'll take out Skyrim out of the titles, I'm actually planning on making a video on where to get gems appraised because the quest is retarded and doesn't point you lol, and how to join the thieves guild etc.

Infact do you want me to get rid of the skyrim titles now? so when you move it tomorrow it'll be all fine?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/motherofgod4

Skyrim - Where to locate Nirnroot Garden - Nirnroot Heaven!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Review Zone HD :: Exclusive Game Coverage :: Skyrim Elder Scrolls V Exclusive Area + Dawnguard Coverage-